Thursday, August 11, 2011

Deshi Dishes With Izzi!

Original Interview Date: 8/4/09

Here is my interview with Izzi (Dogster ID 582857)... Thank you Izzi!

I ask this to every pup I interview... please tell me the story about how you got your name.

I was actually named after dad’s favorite cologne, Issey Miyaki. Being Japanese myself, it just sorta fit. My full registered name is actually San Jo’s Izzi Miyaki. But, most days my dads just get really lazy and call me “Iz.”


Tell me a bit about your min pin sister. Are you the one in charge?

Ugh. Murphy can be sooooo annoying! I usually just hang out on the deck until she calms down enough for me to be able to stand her. Sometimes I’ll wrassle with her though if I’m feeling nice. She sure does like to play dirty though. So sometimes I have to take away her toys.


It rains a lot in Seattle. Do you have your own shiba sized rain coat? Do you like the rain?

It can rain here a lot in the fall and winter, so I have a few hoodies to keep things fashionable, but it rarely rains hard enough for me to wear a rain coat. I don’t much care for the rain anyway. Maybe I should convince my dads to move to Texas to be closer to you.


It sure looks like you have a lot of fun going camping. Have you ever captured any wildlife on your camping trips?

Do spiders count? Or how about Murphy? I got her good on the last camping trip!



What is your favorite toy and why?

I like anything that Murphy’s playing with. I think taking her toys away from her is my favorite game.


The picture of you wearing shades in the car is pawsome. Do you go for drives in the car a lot? What is the longest road trip you've been on?

Why thank you Deshi! As you know, shibas are all about style! *Muah* As far as the longest trip, my dads take me to Portland sometimes, and I love that cuz they usually call ahead so the hotel sets up our room with lots of treats and toys for me to play with! But I’m not spoiled though.


Do you get your nails trimmed at home or do you go to a groomer?

Dad trims my nails, and I don’t mind so much, cause I always get a kiss and a treat after. The kiss I could live without, but the treats aren’t bad.



The Seattle Shiba Meetup Group is huge! Do you go to meetups often to play with all those other shibas?

You all should come to Seattle sometime for a Shiba meet up. There are usually at least 30 or 40 shibas there, and sometimes there are as many as 80. Rain or shine! And I looooooooooooove it! So many curly tails to chase!



Do you have any food allergies? If so, what are you allergic to?

No real food allergies here. I must say, I’m happy to be a pretty healthy pup!


Where is your favorite napping spot? Do you have your own doggie bed?

I USED to have my own doggie bed – until that brat Murphy ripped it to bits. Can you even believe? Now most days I just find a sunny spot on the deck to lay in. That’s niiiice.


Is there anything else you'd like to share with the dogs on the shiba forum?

Yea. Dad's making me say "thank you" to all the other pups and their owners on the forum. He says something about me being a handful sometimes, and how wonderful it is to have a place to get answers to the tough questions. I have NO idea what he's talking about though. I happen to be an angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment